- This is for a 1 year temporary assignment
- Must have experience with JIRA
- Must have strong User Stories Writing Backgroung
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking to add a Business Analyst to their project team.
The Business Analyst is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) who helps develop business requirements for various Cruise Line web and app initiatives. In addition, they will be required to have substantial knowledge of all Cruise Line processes and systems from the time our guests begin planning a Cruise vacation by visiting / booking through our website, throughout the post-booking / pre-arrival experience leading up to the cruise experience itself.
BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Develop, oversee and manage development of business requirements and functional enhancement specifications within applications Liaison between Digital Product Management team and various cruise line business and operations partners
- Provide assistance to Business Technology Partners to ensure the quality of our systems and services meet the business needs
- Perform and coordinate user acceptance testing of new system releases, incidents, outages and issue resolution
- Responsible for effective and timely communication of issues, incidents, new releases and outages
- Engage directly with the line of businesses in order to capture application demand, provide guidance on the strategic initiatives and assist with prioritization
- Provide ongoing support to product managers, manager product management and product management director