We have an immediate opening for a Business Analyst to support a Fortune 50 Financial Services organization located in Westlake, Texas. The position is initially anticipated to be 18 months in duration and has the potential to convert to direct hire.
- Consults on a variety of functions within the Digital environment.
- Provides development and execution consultation for digital business plans, programs and initiatives.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, and analytics/research or product management.
- Works independently on many initiatives, and may work with higher level digital consultants and managers on more complex digital initiatives.
- The candidate will act as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- They will provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- This position is responsible for deliverables with Business Requirement documents including review and approval of technical designs.
- They may participate in developing user stories and/or process flows and diagrams.
- Call center experience with front end system design and business process.
- Must have experience in gathering, creating and documenting business and user requirements and have the ability to describe in detail to a Business or Technical representative the documents that they will create.
- Experience with SDLC required in both Waterfall and Agile. Enterprise Architect experience desired.
- The candidate should be skilled in verbal communication and capable of leading and participating in meetings.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including, Word, Excel, and Visio.
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting.
Most specifically, if the candidate does not have Business Analyst experience, gathering and documenting requirements for software development, they will not be considered.
This is NOT a Quality Assurance or Testing position, applicants without Business Analyst experience will not be considered.