A leading financial software provider is seeking a Business Analyst to join a growing team as part of a cohesive effort to push forward growth within the EMEA market place. You will joining the contact center team, working with internal stakeholders to improve process focusing on how customers are supported. This is a data focused role so there will be a large amount of data analysis and interpretation so you will need to be comfortable explaining data, drawing conclusion and justifying them to stakeholders.
• Monitor contact center queues, customer wait times and service level performance, and operational trends (call volumes, call patterns, and staff productivity)
• Partner with Care delivery teams to balance intraday performance across multiple queues, through proactive skill changes and resource adjustments
• Process agent onboarding and tool requests to ensure new contact center agents have the appropriate resources to meet customer needs
• Manage customer messaging within IVRs, web sites, and tool during incidents
• Create reporting utilities, management reports, spreadsheet models and ad-hoc queries to support business analysis
• Assist in the creation and delivery of accurate, detailed, timely and user-friendly reports/dashboards for both managers and agents to ensure operational goals of the organization are met
• Partner with Care delivery teams to provide operational insights, ensure understanding of service level management objectives, and provide recommendations on improvement plans
• Drive innovative impact that leads to operational excellence…continuously assess, redesign processes to ensure that they are repeatable, sustainable and scalable
• Customer driven…Thinks customer-in vs. process-out with a relentless focus on delighting customers with strong bias for action and delivering results
• Engages with business leaders and senior management to understand critical business requirements and identify ways that the Operations team can best support key priorities
• Contribute to business decision making and business development agility through data-centric tools and applications
• Apply analytical and statistical methods to, and extract meaning and insight from data
• Ensure that data is visualized and presented in a way that contributes to insights and clear communication with the business
• Experience with SQL, Tableau, Business Objects, Qlikview, and R (open to someone with business intelligence software that translates to the ones we use)
• Experience with MS Office, particularly excel
• Capability with doing some analytical work within a contact center environment - helps someone come up to speed a lot quicker when they understand the metrics and data with what they will be looking at
• Someone with an intermediate level of skills in an analytical role (does not have to have an intermediate to advance skills in a contact center roll)
• Need someone who has demonstrated good analytical capability
• Need analytical experience first!
Nice to have: (strongly preferred and it defiantly helps if they have this experience)
• Previous experience working on a geographically dispersed team strongly preferred.
• Experience with Contact Center forecasting models/methodology strongly preferred
• Operational excellence with proven history of driving rigor, process improvements, and progress around unresolved issues and actions.
• Strong knowledge of contact center operations… Experience utilizing contact center tools, metrics, and reporting to ensure optimal performance across multiple contact channels and agent groups.
• Ability to work and build relationships in a matrix organization… Networks with and influences internal and external contributors to advance knowledge and optimize solutions.
• Ability to prioritize and review own deliverables against organizational goals and strategies.
• Promotes speed, quality, and shared vision by getting the right people involved in decision making.
• Data driven…Uses methodologies, metrics, and analysis to assess and improve experiences.
• Drive results through innovation…Test hypotheses through experimentation & continuous improvement.
• Apply analytics and systems thinking to analyze data, identify emerging trends and turn the data into actionable information/insights
• Understand the business logic of the support systems and apply this knowledge to proactively optimize the customer experience
• End-to-end mindset…Systemic thinker who works across boundaries.
• Strong communicator…Communicates equally well with senior leaders, front-line employees and cross-functional groups.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required