- 12 month duration
- Reason for need: staff augmentation
- Interview process: phone screen and onsite interview
- Required onsite everyday, no remote work
- Hours: 9-6
- Looking for a Salesforce certified administrator
Our client is seeking a highly motivated individual to act as the Business Analyst on multiple mission critical IT projects. This individual will act as the liaison between internal stakeholders and the technology teams to:
• Document, analyze, validate and communicate business requirements.
• Participate in the development, enhancement, and maintenance of Salesforce.com and related internal systems.
• Analyze and document business processes in order to facilitate smooth technology roll-outs.
• Lead the collection, analysis, documentation and coordination of business requirements and business rules.
• Assist in quality assurance and defining testing strategy and risks.
• Assist in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
• Work directly with and serve as the liaison between business units, key stakeholders, technology, and support teams.
• Collaborate with subject matter experts and technology experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade offs between usability and performance needs.
• Maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules based on stakeholder requirements.
• Create and maintain reports within Salesforce.
• Implement minor changes and enhancements in Salesforce.com.
• Monitor and manage Salesforce.com data quality.
• Document changes to the design and implementation of Salesforce.com.
• Deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
• Participate in short- and long-term planning sessions with business units to improve business processes.
This individual must possess a strong attention to detail, the ability to deal with ambiguity, and exhibit strong decision making skills
* Excellent time management, organization and attention to detail.
* Familiar with process charting tools such as Microsoft Visio, presentation applications such as Microsoft PowerPoint, and project management applications such as Microsoft Project.
* Familiarity with issue and task management systems such as Jira, Asana, and Service Now is a plus.
* Proficient in MS Office. Ability to communicate technical processes and concepts using Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, or other illustration software.
* Self-driven with a knack for solving problems.
* Proficient at prioritizing, managing, and executing tasks. Demonstrated capability to oversee multi-person, multi-system projects.
* Bachelor's degree in information systems, business management, or related fields.
* 4-5 years of progressive experience in requirements gathering and analysis, and data management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology Management or related discipline or 5+ years of direct equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of hands on Salesforce Administration / Analysis.
• 2+ years of experience in technical and/or process improvement and project management.
• Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams.
• Thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, vendors, clients, customers, etc.
• Basic SQL skills.
• A Certificate in Business Analysis, Systems Analysis or Salesforce.com.
• Experience with data integration into and out of Salesforce.com.