Our client a leading multinational Biotech company is looking for a Business analyst based out of their Austin,TX office.
- At least 5 years of experience working with IT systems and knowledge of SDLC process
- 3+ years experience working in a corporate Web/Internet focus area.
- Solid understanding of the challenges and opportunities the web offers in today’s commercial world
- Knowledge of enterprise ecommerce systems such as ATG, Blue Martini, Sterling Commerce, IBM Commerce, Microsoft Commerce, Comergent, etc.
- Knowledge of enterprise CMS systems such as Day, Interwoven, Documentum, Vignette, FileNet, etc.
- Ability to conduct user workshops, define requirements, write use and business cases, and design workflow processes.
- Assist in creating backlog acceptance criteria documents, design documents, and process flow diagrams that technical development team can use for application development.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with internal customers and team members in a non-technical manner.
- Must be able to work with and effectively communicate (listen, speak, present and write) to all levels of management and build working relationship with others outside of the Team.
- Ability to organize, disseminate information efficiently and set expectations.
- Ability to multi-task and work with cross-functional teams in a very fast- paced environment.
- Strong time management skills, prioritization abilities and “take ownership of issues and task”.
- Ability to work as a team member and contribute to the overall success of a team as well as work independently and handle multiple tasks.
- Must be self confident, assertive and self-motivated.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field