Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
• Facilitate discussions for requirements and related activities for current and future projects
• Conducts requirements gathering sessions and requirements hand-off/review sessions with Business stakeholders and technical development team
• Ensures that project requirements are gathered, documented, approved and managed
• Works hand in hand with the development, UI/UX, and QA teams to ensure requirements and solutions are implemented correctly.
• Assist project managers with timelines and delivery processes.
• Production validation testing, support of deployment activities
• Responsible for high-level design, user stories and/or uses cases – including working with UX team to define user and system flows
• Develops system to system data mappings for back-end processing
• Understands business processes and translates to system requirements
• Assists with system tests to ensure that requirements are met in the solution
• Works closely with, fosters a good working relationship, and provides direction when needed with the Business owner.
• Perform feasibility analysis with other BA’s and Solution Architect
• Owns aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle to ensure compliance to standards and completeness
• Develop As-Is and To-Be Process Flows
• Non-Functional Requirements gathering and documentation
• Test Case reviews
• Testing as needed to meet deadlines
What would a normal day for this position look like??
• Working with the Business to document expectations, drive changes and requirements, provide business solutions and recommendations to the business.
• Meeting with the development team to review the functionality being implemented.
• Meeting with the UI/UX teams to review business requirements.
What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills – CRITICAL
• 4+ years experience
• Ability to facilitate business discussions and capture requirements
• Must have extensive data analysis/mapping experience
• Experience with “Back-end” data processing and batch processing systems, and multi-system integration
• Excellent meeting facilitation skills – CRITICAL
• Self-sufficient/self-starter – CRITICAL
• Deep knowledge of the software development lifecycle and structured software development methodologies
• Fast and efficient, but thorough and methodical
• Superior time management skills
• Produces high-quality work, thinking through all scenarios and ensuring complete coverage of requirements
• Ability to multi-task, work on several projects simultaneously
• Experience writing requirements for large system integration projects
Nice to have:
• Experience with Version One
• Experience in Retail Industry
• Experience in Agile and Waterfall SDLC environments
• Experience using technical analysis tools such as SOAP UI, DB query tools, development toolsets
• Some QA testing experience
• Some technical development (Java, ReST)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs