Our client, a global e-commerce company, is looking for a talented Business Analyst to support their team.
This resource will support intercompany transactions happening between other business groups/entities within the organization. This position will specifically be brought in to help automate accounting journal entries and any other adhoc projects related to intercompany accounting. You will be joining a very collaborative culture, and work independently but have lots of interaction with other awesome team members!
Services to be performed:
- Participate in adding calculation/logic formula in accounting system to automate manual journal entries.
- Day-to-Day management of intercompany subledger as well as trouble shooting work.
Great Candidates Will:
- Have a degree in Accounting or Finance (or possess relevant work experience in Accounting)
- Have 2-3 years experience in Accounting; need to have a strong sense of basic Accounting principles
- Be Proficient with Microsoft suite, specifically Excel
- Oracle experience huge plus
- Previous experience automating processes in Excel
Basic accounting knowledge, data analysis, and excel, experience working in accounting system is a plus.