Our client is hiring a Business Analyst for approximately 6 months to help facilitate the software development and release of a new product registration system. This role will be responsible for documenting internal system processes, researching dependencies, and synthesizing information to inform the operational plans for launch in 2018. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest supporting global products and working with international teams.
Specifically, this role will:
- Evaluate stakeholder requirements and document them in a way that will organize project dependencies and task lists
- Initiate research and gather information about internal systems and business processes
- Write and articulate use cases, user stories, feature specifications, and any additional documentation that defines the business needs for development
- Collaborate with engineering, technical support, and digital product management teams on roadblocks, dependencies, and tradeoffs
- Ability to manage multiple streams of work and integrations simultaneously
- Highly motivated and takes initiative
- Can articulate application and systems information in a non-technical way
- Balances thinking and planning with action
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- 3-5 years’ digital project experience, preferably in education technology
- Experience with information technology management concepts, including SSO, authentication, and authorization services
- Fluency with Agile development methodology as a Business Analyst or Product Champion
Interested? Apply today.