Business Analyst works closely with the business and technical teams and is a major contributor to the requirements specification deliverable, writes the business and functional requirements .
Who you are:
You understand business and you can ensure that there is integration between business and technology. You perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work with the program management team to prioritize deliverables and negotiate on product functionalities. The BA understands development processes – SDLC – and is very analytical with problem-solving and conflict resolution skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues
- Performs feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and works with the program management team to prioritizes deliverables, and negotiate on product functionalities.
- Understand Product Requirement Document (PRD) and translate it into functional specifications and actionable steps.
- Provides analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation.
- Partners with development and analytic teams to provide reporting on software solutions.
- Participates in Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT
- 3+ years of experience working as a Functional, Data or Business Analyst
- 3+ years of experience in Excel(Advanced), Visio, MS Project,
- 3+ years of customer interfacing experience – project oversight, customer presentation.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)