Increasingly, people turn to social media to discover the media content that matters most to them whether that be news, sports, entertainment or content from their favorite celebrities. We are looking for a Global Strategy, Planning & Ops Analyst for the Media Partnerships organization who is passionate about the way we can work with content owners and creators to build, grow, and monetize their content on our platform. The SP&O team's mission is maximize business performance by being the objective, and trusted partner to the media partnerships organization through strategic planning, cross functional connectivity and operational excellence
What you'll do:
- Business Modeling. Build excel models to do scenario/ROI analysis for various business lines or products. Build LTV models and churn models to assess value of users, content and retention rates using cohort analysis.
- Forecasting and Operational Models. Build P&L models and forecast growth of products, KPIs based on historicals, benchmarks considering seasonality and different lifecycles of products. Using historical data from our database (Hive, Scuba, SQL) to forecasts growth of various KPIs and products. Build models in such a dynamic way to update forecast with actuals every week and asses forecast accuracy and maintain a rolling forecast.
- Tracking/Reporting. Prepare weekly easy to understand and aesthetically pleasing reporting on progress to goal to share with team and leads.
- Insights. Deliver strategic impact to the business through timely and actionable analysis. Proactively analyze our partners, their adoption of products and find trends and insights on our KPIs.
- Experience. Min 3 years of work experience in investment banking or management consulting plus 2 years of experience in an operational roll with heavy forecasting/modeling in FP&A or BizOps teams.
- Leadership. A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners, leads, and peers and is seen as a trusted and objective advisor.
- Data Skills. Strong knowledge and degree of comfort with SQL, Tableau and data management and manipulation.
- Forecasting and Modeling Skills. Proven ability to build dynamic and integrated forecasting models in Excel.
- Attention to Detail. Detail oriented with high degree of attention to QA and presenting final outputs with minimal errors.
- Discipline. Ability to multi-task on projects across various teams and work cross-functionally to quickly turn insights into action.
- Advanced Excel modeling skills with emphasis on building dynamic and integrated models connected to various data sources.
- Intermediate SQL skills.
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Bachelor degree in economics, engineering or other relevant / quantitative disciplines from a leading university