SM&B Revenue Strategy & Operations team designs and implements scalable global sales programs to grow revenue for our SMB advertiser channel. The team supports and iterates on existing sales programs, develops and pilots new efforts, and champions strategic asks to cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Finance, Marketing, etc). You will work closely with sales and cross-functional team members to ensure the smooth execution and implementation of these solutions through the Channel Sales revenue program.
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Build and manage internal data access pipelines that feed account improvement opportunities to channel partners as part of the Channel Sales revenue programs
2. Collect and gather data through internal database/platforms to support special projects in Channel Sales Strategy and Operations
3. Ad-hoc reporting and insights request
- The Analyst will support the Channel Sales Strategy & Operations team:
- Interface with technical leads at channel partners who are part of the program to help build out the pipelines
- Interface with other data access teams in Global Marketing Strategy Revenue Strategy and Operations as needed to keep data pipelines updated
- BA/BS degree in Business Statistics Finance or equivalent 4 years of practical experience
- 2 years Business Analyst experience
- 2 years of work experience in a role that required use of SQL or other similar query language
- Must be proficient in SQL or similar querying language
- Experience in role that required data analytics and modeling for business use (e.g. strategic planning, management consulting or analysis)
- Genuine excitement and passion for developing and analyzing large, complex data sets and converting them into the information/insights that drive business decisions at all levels of the organization
- Ability to project manage by identifying key deliverables and milestones, and work with business stakeholders independently
- Demonstrable organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Excellent presentation skills to go along with superior written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Have Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative focus (economics, computer science, mathematics, physics, statistics or accounting). In lieu of degree, 3 years work related experience. Advanced professional degree a plus.
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages such as Python.
- Previous experience with internal data systems is a strong plus