The position will be accountable for conducting business process reviews, workflow discussions, systems analysis, testing, best practices reviews and will be counted on as the subject matter expert for the program. The project manager is expected to work independently; activities will include working with the internal and external cross-functional to identify solutions and enhancements for program operations, documenting the associated requirements, policies and system requirements accordingly.
• Assist project teams in design, development and integration efforts
• Coordinate with internal and external departments such as Engineering, Programming, Marketing, Sales, Customer Care, Field Services, Legal and Information Technology to ensure project milestones are met
• Evaluate business unit decisions to ensure they are in the best interest of customers and the company, identify issues, develop alternative solutions and/or escalate as necessary
• Develop and maintain standard project documentation such as project plans, agendas, action items lists, business rules/requirements, process flows, test cases, etc.
• Prepare launch go/no go checklists, develop detailed business requirements, review technical requirements, and create contingency plans.
• Facilitate meetings and provide accurate and timely updates to management and impacted cross-functional departments
• Analyze workflow bottlenecks and streamline processes through establishing policies and procedures and system enhancements, as needed.
• Perform and coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT) with internal business partners and external partners, manage issue and resolution for project related defects and production issues
• Identify existing and potential problems in current systems and processes and develop the appropriate solution proposals
• Develop and maintain project documentation i.e. project plans, agendas, action item lists and business rules/requirements. Conduct best practices reviews to identify areas for improvement
• View projects, decisions and processes in terms of the big picture/cross-team impacts, and customer experience
• Provide project updates to Senior Management
• Occasional travel required
Attributes for Success:
• Executes: Action orientated, efficient, sets clear goals, follows through, and focuses on results.
• Self-starter: Self-motivated with energy and drive; willing to make decisions and take action.
• Drives Change: Detail-oriented with a focus on constant improvement to derive results. Is flexible and adapts quickly.
• Thinks Broadly: Insightful and looks for ways to incorporate new, improved thinking.
• Analytical: Strong problem solving and analytical skills, including a qualitative and quantitative skill set.
• Leadership: Excels at relationship building, meeting facilitation, time management, organizational skills and ability to influence others.
• Communicator: Excellent communication skills, including the ability to tailor communication to the audience.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Ability to effectively operate within a diverse environment and with cross-functional groups
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, including a qualitative and quantitative skill-set
• Leadership qualities, including meeting facilitation, time management, organization and ability to influence
• The ability to work effectively with business and technical managers
• Flexibility and the ability to accommodate change
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to tailor communication to the audience in order to achieve the desired result
• Proficiency in standard Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoin
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs