Broadcast Maintenance Engineer will report to the Sr. Manager of Broadcast Engineering.
- Hands on Engineering position involving Maintenance, Configuration, Troubleshooting, of the Network Operation Center’s Broadcast Play to Air systems both local Legacy and Cloud Based in remote Data Centers.
- Assist in the Maintenance, Configuration, and Troubleshooting of complex IP based Network infrastructure.
- Take Proactive Action to Correct Ongoing Broadcast Equipment related problems with little Supervision.
- Position requires off hour shift work including flexibility to work overnight and weekend hours.
- BS, AA, or Trade School Equivalent Academic Training.
- 5 + years’ experience in Broadcast Play to Air Engineering Support and Maintenance.
- Prior Experience with Video Server, Storage Systems, & On Air Master Control Environment.
- Prior Experience with Broadcast Automation Systems such as ADC-100.
- Knowledge and understanding of SD & HD Video standards, including routing, distribution, and processing equipment.
- Knowledge and understanding to Support new Cloud Playback systems based on Virtual applications servers.
- Support of MPEG Transport Stream over IP program delivery of our Cable Networks for broadcast.
- Troubleshooting and analysis of SCTE 35 and 104 ad cue triggering.
- Familiarity with Remote Desktop troubleshooting, configuration, and recovery of remote Cloud Data Center systems.
- Strong Network Admin skill set with previous responsibilities maintaining IP Networks.
- Knowledge and understanding of RF and Satellite tech a plus.
- Knowledge of Transport Stream Tech a plus.