Aquent's CPG client is currently seeking a Sr. Communications Specialist/Branding. This position would be a 3-to-4-month assignment, on-location at the client's HQ in Glenview, for 40 hours/week.
This role will work to rebrand the Client's IT dept.
- Branding and pulling everything together, plus looking at communications touch points
- Responsible for perception of the end user to IT
- Defining the Brand, tone of IT communication
- Develop holistic big picture
- Review current state and success, discuss with internals as to what is expected, provide full output solution
- Help putting roadmap and implementation strategy together
- Make recommendations as to how to improve situation
- Expert in internal / external branding (MUST have internal branding experience)
- Thorough understanding of brand management from start to finish
- Experience creating end to end processes to determine an internal brand (review survey's, have focus groups, look at touch points to end user, review sharepoint site, etc)
- Proven history of developing internal brands for IT teams
- MUST understand IT concepts and translate to user speak (Tech-Savvy)