My client is a major Strategy Consultancy who is looking to attract the right caliber of personnel. This is a rolling contract role, paying up to £300/day limited/umbrella,
The UK Employer Brand team is responsible for raising awareness of the brand, core services and employer values and skills requirements to candidates and employees. Covering a wide range of marketing and communications strategies to engage, attract and retain these audiences including Targeted Media, Digital Content Marketing, Research and In-house deployment, the newly combined team provides an integrated marketing approach that aligns to the business priorities.
Working as part of the UK Employer Brand team and aligned to the Strategy Marketing team, this role within our Strategy Business works directly with and reports to the Strategy Marketing Lead to deploy the in-house Communications and engagement Strategy. The candidate will need to be experienced in designing and deploying communications strategy, channel and stakeholder management. A key element of the role is working in collaboration with the market facing team to maximise integration of campaign work. Also a need to be highly proactive with a flexible and collaborative work style to build credibility with a large network of key stakeholders as well as a strong talent for and experience in events management, content marketing including social and digital marketing together with excellent writing skills.
Role and Responsibilities
• Reporting to the Strategy Marketing lead to deliver communications strategy to the FS Business ensuring brand values are properly reflected at all touchpoints (e.g. throughout campaigns, digital, print collateral and events)
• Support ROI through campaign and channel reporting.
• Drive employer brand presence with associated reporting; SEO, site analytics, reports and working closely with and as part of the UK Employer Brand team to ensure best practice
• Promote 'Employer of Choice' initiatives and key messages
• Management of budget where applicable.
• Manage external stakeholder relationships such as suppliers and creative agencies as required.
Knowledge and skills required
• Experience working in the Consulting and Strategy industry preferable/ Professional Services business.
• Strong communication and marketing skills and deep overall business acumen
• Ability to drive content creation and review, understanding how to write for and tone for different channels
• Resourceful approach to problem solving and ability to propose creative solutions
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to put structure around ambiguously defined thoughts/situations
• Strong English language skills; written and verbal
• Able to build credibility with a large network of key stakeholders, including highest levels of leadership
• Ability to work independently, as well as being a part of a team
Qualifications & Experience:
- Education - Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent
- All round communications and marketing experience; creation and delivery of marketing and communication strategies.
- Strong business acumen ideally within the Financial services industry and/or professional services organization