Title: Product Manager
Start date: ASAP
Duration: +5 month contract with possibility of extension and FTE conversion.
Location: Seattle, WA
Do you love Brand Marketing? Obsessed with Consumer Insights and Analytics? Well, this is the job for you!
I currently have a role with a large Fortune 500 company in Seattle for a Product Manager role on a team that has the FASTEST growing product within the company, with HIGH VISIBILITY and high impact on the bottom line. I am looking for someone who has background in brand management, and have worked in an agile, smaller team to get things done. This person must be highly analytical -- must have experience with IRI syndicated research database for POS to make predictions about business trends and make recommendation on how the product should be positioned in the market.
Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Develops and manages product line business plans.
- Creates and presents the business case for new programs to support growth strategies and profitability targets.
- Makes recommendations regarding product objectives and strategy, positioning, pricing, packaging, and product lifecycle.
- Manages the product line business against operating plans and budgets.
- Tracks, analyzes and communicates product and program performance.
- Provides meaningful insight and recommends action plans to address variances in category performance against annual plan.
- Leads development of innovative new products and product-related marketing opportunities, from concept through implementation strategies, for new and existing products, including nomenclature and packaging.
- Manages cross functional team to deliver integrated launch programs for products, including product direction, marketing plans and store operations and supply chain requirements.
- Conducts and analyzes qualitative and quantitative research to develop key findings and recommended actions (e.g. develops proforma models and runs sensitivities).
- Merges trends and other primary and secondary forms of research with fact based business insights to arrive at sound strategic recommendations.
- Uses data to tell a logical story.
- 3-5 years of Brand/Product management experience
- Experience using IRI or Nielson data
- Data and analytics savviness
If you are interested, please forward your most updated resume and a brief summary of your experience pertaining to this position to email@example.com.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Title: Product Manager