One of our agency clients is seeking a Copywriter/brand strategist that enjoys getting into brands and learning about what makes them work. We need someone that can demonstrate the ability to define client needs, be involved with user-centered research, summarize fieldwork findings and articulate brand thinking. The position will involve working as part of an interdisciplinary team to define brand strategy, then develop the personality, tone and language that will carry that strategy across relevant consumer touchpoints.
The ideal candidate should have experience as a copywriter and can demonstrate the ability to write for a wide variety of applications such as print, electronic media, packaging, signage, collateral and internal communications. In addition, we are seeking an individual who is able to develop content that supports brand definition work (e.g., naming, taglines, descriptors, mission statements, positioning statements, etc.).
• Work within the Brand Experience group to articulate brand strategy, brand
meaning and define brand attributes that will inspire and guide design work
• Create copy for a variety of brand communication applications
• Develop a messaging plan and understand how to create content for a variety of applications, across different media and for diverse audiences
• Enjoys the challenge of developing content that supports diverse business objectives
• Manage and work as an integral part of a team with individuals from varied backgrounds
• Communicate concepts to internal teams and to clients in a clear, concise manner
• Passion for words, sentences and language
• Solid communication and presentation skills
• Inject creativity to a problem when necessary
• Create structure when faced with complexity
• Can articulate brand positioning through copy
• Gets the big picture, while sweating the details
• STRONG conceptual, strategizing skills
• LOVES branding and coming up with ways to enhance the brand
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- This is 4-5 days a week ON-SITE and is filling in for a maternity leave for 3 months. HOWEVER, this client has said that for the right person, they would consider bringing someone on permanently.
- to apply, you must have an online portfolio with samples of work.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs