The Brand Strategist provides strategic direction for cross-functional initiatives that strengthen the family of brands and it’s positioning around Total Health. We're looking for a strategic thinker, a brand guru, who understands the big picture, yet with a broad brand management background to manage and see projects through to completion.
Key responsibilities include the following: synthesize data and marketplace information and insights to determine the appropriate brand-marketing strategy and experience for each initiative; position the project within the market landscape and map to existing internal portfolio; identify required marketing resources; influence stakeholders, ensure brand continuity in the integration and execution of marketing deliverables across all channels and touch points (i.e. web, print, collateral, direct response broadcast media, corporate communications, build environments and sponsorships); and provide brand consultation, feedback and direction on precedent-setting creative execution.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading brand and help guide the brand platform and systems, while developing strategies for a variety of new initiatives for a growing health organization.
• Drives 2-3 major brand/marketing projects concurrently.
• Evaluates and analyzes data to inform the strategic marketing direction for each initiative.
• Develops, manages and communicates brand-marketing strategies.
• Collaborate with and influence key internal stakeholders.
• Direct cross-functional teams and agency partners to develop new dimensions of brand expression and inform standards and guidelines.
• Serves as a subject matter/technical expert
• Acts as a brand ambassador in the organization and serves a key point persons for brand related inquiries.
• Represents project work to the Director of Brand Strategy & management, as well as other Marketing leadership.
6-8 years related experience in brand strategy and management.
Must have worked in a dedicated brand management role, ideally combined with experience in other marketing or creative areas.
Healthcare or insurance experience preferred but not mandatory.
Bachelors degree in business administration, marketing, communication or related field.
Masters degree a plus, but not required.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs