Job Summary and Mission
This job contributes to Our Client success by supporting brand managers in identifying, assessing and executing business opportunities which lead to growing share and build brand equity. The brand specialist is grounded in managing projects, traffic and execution of business initiatives, reporting, marketing promotions and product innovation. Models and acts in accordance with guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Prepares background analysis to support brand manager in reviewing sales/consumption trends, consumer insights, and program payback.
• Lead the tracking, reporting and creation of new product SKU’s in the product inventory management system.
• Assists brand team in building annual operating plan through data gathering and analysis.
• Identifies and analyzes shipment and consumption data.
• Leads competitive product reviews.
• Develops and manages tracking systems for competitive information.
Marketing & Promotions:
• Supports the team with the tracking and execution of marketing & category business plans, promotional recaps, creative briefs and presentations. Ensures marketing materials undergo brand and legal review.
• May manage the A&P budget in partnership with the senior brand manager. Specifically tracks marketing spend, processing invoices and reconciles spending versus the budget and PO tracking.
• In partnership with manager, may lead the execution of a specific programs.
• Supports implementation of new marketing programs and products.
• Supports category and consumer research by helping develop research materials and product samples.
• Supports the team on development of category innovation.
Summary of Experience
- Progressive analytical experience in product, marketing or other relevant environment.
2 years Project management
- Bachelors degree or 4 or more years of US military experience
- 1 or more year(s) of experience in a role supporting new or existing product development
- 6 or more months of experience in a professional role managing a budget
Skills and Abilities
• Ability to manage project details and timelines.
• Strong analytical and technical skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Strong organizational and problem solving abilities.
• Business acumen and analytical skills.
• Functions effectively with ambiguity.
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Job Summary and Mission