Do you have experience leading the strategic planning and development of digital channels? Do you consider yourself a subject matter expert in topics ranging from web development, user experience, digital design, email marketing/CRM, SEO, analytics, mobile, and ecommerce? Are you seeking an opportunity to impact brand vitality, drive brand awareness and grow sales?
The Digital Brand Specialist will help to lead strategic planning and drive continuous improvement/development of digital/web properties, including websites. This position demands strong communications and collaborative skills to build and sustain relationships in order to effectively deliver category-leading digital initiatives. This position is part of “The Beacon”, Kohler Co.’s in-house agency, which reports independently and directly up through the CEO.
• Execute product- or channel-specific tactics across digital mediums with strong sense of reliability, delivery and trust.
• Seeks out business challenges pertaining to the Brand and develops and shares solutions.
• Responsible for business partner communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on business deliverables.
• Creates digital strategy, program plans, creative briefs, as well specific digital project briefs.
• Works closely with the project team in order to maintain continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
• Partners with Brand Strategy, Market Research, and Analytics teams to ensure that campaign or project objectives are strategically sound and measured.
• Ensures that all deliverables meet the requirements established in the brief.
• Provides regular two-way communication between the business and Beacon team, to provide strong team representation and set proper expectations.
• Serves as an expert on behalf of the business as well as digital best practices within The Beacon including knowledge of business goals / objectives, competitors, and the industry overall.
• Helps to lead digital strategic development and planning for Kohler brand digital channels, including consumer purchase funnel consideration across myriad digital channels.
• Lead planning for ongoing optimizations and enhancements of Kohler digital properties.
• Ensures close alignment and collaboration with Kohler kitchen & bath social media team related to brand and product campaigns.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (communications, advertising or marketing).
• Minimum of 2-4 years of communication, advertising or marketing experience required, with demonstrated digital expertise. (Agency account management experience preferred.)
• Experienced in working with cross-functional teams to deliver best in class digital experiences.