Our perfect Project Manager is equal parts digitally savvy and obsessed with timelines and details. This role is the glue that holds our creative, marketing, and web teams together; ensuring our fast-paced world stays on schedule and every piece of the puzzle fits perfectly by providing support and structure. The PM is responsible for overseeing and juggling multiple projects that need to be delivered on-time by reminding our team daily of what they need to do and proactively cheering them on when it needs to get done.
• Own timelines and assign roles for the completion of all tasks within the Brand Department (with some tasks from the web and digital customer experience team, as needed)
• Play at active role in the kick-off of all programs from monthly editorial (newsletters and social media calendars), production launches and promotions, large-scale campaigns, and any other initiatives
• Ensure tasks are assigned appropriately in project management software and that team members are meeting deadlines
• Meet weekly with Creative Manager and Brand Director to prioritize tasks and ensure everyone is marching in the same direction
• Reprioritize and adjust timelines as needed
• Manage, with Brand Director, all digital advertising, including SEM, paid social, and act as main contact between agency and internal teams
• Own process and timelines for deliverables for product launches and changes, e.g., promotions, new products, new store openings as they related to the digital and brand teams
• Owns process and timelines for all digital and website content
• Owns process and timelines for all direct marketing activities including email, SMS, mobile notifications, etc.
• 4 years of experience managing multiple projects, with a track record of success.
• Agency or multi-brand experience a plus.
• Super-strong attention to detail. Like, superhero strong, not just regular strong.
• An understanding of and a desire to improve processes
• Ability to effectively manage the workloads of others based on their time, strengths, and weaknesses.
• Problem solving skills with a solution-oriented focus
• Even-tempered, proactive and positive attitude.
• Strong communication skills – up, down, and across an organization as well as with external partners and clients
• Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks with multiple departments to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs