As the Brand Creative producer, you’ll lead the creative brand vertical through all phases of creative development and production - working within the team and with internal clients and external vendors to deliver B2B & B2C marketing campaigns and branding initiatives that support the organization’s strategy and goals. You’ll be counted on to collaborate with many different teams and functions and challenged with an exciting range of opportunities and assignments. If this sounds up your alley, then we’d love to hear from you.
• Oversee the creative development process by partnering with marketing leads and creative teams to deliver best-in-class work that elevates the perceptions of the company in market
• Manage complex projects by keeping track of multiple moving parts, holding all internal parties accountable for their contributions, and ensuring all deadlines are met
• Act as main point-of-contact for internal clients, communicate strategy effectively to team of designers and copywriters, and work with them to ensure the work delivers on the brief
• Help manage busy project pipeline, field requests from internal clients, set expectations for delivery, and push back as needed
• Read and absorb complex materials quickly, determine whether presentations are on-strategy, make suggestions for improving the “story,” and return materials to the client for changes as needed
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to help develop concepts
• Ensure quality control and maintain strict branding/communication guidelines
• Manage vendors on outsourced projects (including print production, multimedia and motion graphics) when necessary
• Proven leadership ability and a high level of maturity and sensitivity required
• Ability to understand client needs and their relative importance, and resolve conflicts
• Strong understanding of the creative processes involved in successful marketing, design and branding projects required.
• Mastery of managing and controlling project scope, schedule, budget and resource management/reporting and change management project roadmap development and budget forecasting required.
• Mastery of project management principles, methods and techniques required.
• Mastery of communications, presentation, leadership, facilitation and negotiation skills required.
• Familiarity with project management and financial tools and software
• Ability to manage budgets
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience leading and mentoring staff. Direct supervisory experience required.
• Producer chops. You need to be detailed-oriented and very well organized. You should feel comfortable taking the reins and managing tons of work, across multiple teams, under tight deadlines.
• Communication skills. In order to keep things running across multiple departments, you’ll need to keep everybody on the same page and be able to communicate across many levels.
• A terrific sense of humor. You’ll need it to 1) maintain your sanity during hectic projects and 2) to keep up with fun, energetic team.
• Experience. 5 years minimum creative production/project management/pipeline management experience required working directly with design, copy and web dev.
• Software Skills. Though not required, a working knowledge of excel, powerpoint, keynote and Adobe creative suite a huge plus.