Aquent has an immediate contract opportunity for a Brand Partner Marketing Producer (Asset Manager) with a top tier Fortune 500 company in Los Angeles. Bilingual and fluency in Spanish highly preferred.
In this role, you will concept and produce best-in-class marketing materials for partners in Latin America. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end production process of creative assets for multiple partner channels. This means you thrive in an environment that requires you to find efficiencies within the Brand Partner Marketing team and other internal groups to bridge creative and technical needs.
- Creating/producing assets for partners through both internal teams and external agencies within A/V, print, digital, social, on-device
- Act as asset manager for all regional Partner Marketing teams
- Deliver asset to partners for marketing campaigns
- Operate backend for Partner Portal and manage asset flow
- Support Managers on global/regional projects as needed
- 4+ years of experience working at a technology, entertainment company or creative agency on customer acquisitions and/or content/integrated marketing
- Familiarity with current audio/visual post-production processes and file formats.
- Experience with digital and print assets.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred. Need basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop.
- Capacity to quickly learn multiple internal systems
- Strong relationship management skills. Client or agency experience is a plus.
- Attention to detail, organization and follow through; excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of entertainment and customer acquisitions creative, video execution, media, advertising, and retail marketing.
- Knowledge of/familiarity with content streaming and the key players (content providers, device manufacturers, retail establishments, etc.)
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Fluent Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred