A Fortune 500 Outdoor Retailer located in Beaverton, OR is looking for a Brand Media Manager to join their team!!!
This person will be reporting to Director of PR & Promotions and will be tasked with managing brand campaigns from a brand perspective but also from a media standpoint.
This includes: digital campaigns, social media campaigns, marketing assets and media buys (advertising).
The company is looking at marketing effectiveness around media so this person will need to come with a wealth of knowledge in media, paid/earned/owned advertising
This person will be responsible to:
Strategize for marketing effectiveness, best practices – becoming a subject matter expert across the organization
Communicate internal across departments but also externally to our creative agency resources
Flawless communication is absolutely crucial! They will have a heavy meeting schedule and scheduled calls
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Media management
- No previous experience required for essential systems or software
- MS Outlook – Email, managing production and media calendar to get assets done and delivered
- Previously worked at a creative or media agency – or better yet, managed one!
- Previous experience with media buys
- Familiar with SEM (search engine marketing) and best practices for re-targeting SEM
Main Objectives for the BM Manager:
1. Diving into campaign/media planning for Spring 18 campaigns
2. Reviewing analytics and research
3. Prospecting and planning for Fall 18 campaigns
- Workspace will be located at HQ on the 3rd floor
- Schedule will primarily be Mon-Fri 8-5 with occasional evening calls with Asia or early morning calls with Europe.
- No direct reports or management of personnel