Our client is a leading professional services organization, who is looking for a Brand, Marketing and Communications Leader to join their London office, on a permanent basis.
The role will provide strong support to the EMEIA team in helping develop a marketing and communications strategy that will help achieve the business objectives.
The role is accountable for providing communications, enablement and deployment of all programs within EMEIA. The person will work with the EMEIA Deputy Vice Chair across the Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) agenda.
• Work with the BMC Leader to create world-class BMC strategies that align with business priorities, to achieve strong business results
• Manage relationships with key stakeholders across the BMC organization and within the business in EMEIA, establishing sponsors and subject matter resources for appropriate programs
• Enable and deploy BMC programs in the Area, working with the business to find sponsors and champions
• Execute the plan with a focus on delivering results and business outcomes that build brand, expand relationships and ultimately drive revenue with clients and prospects
• Provide input from the EMEIA perspective to firmwide program development
• Manage and engage talent, working with the BMC leadership; build and run the network of marketing and communications people at the Regional level
• Support methods for driving innovation and change across the organization
• Take an organizational-level view of implications; manage competing forces and drive understanding, motivation and stakeholder value
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge on BMC issues, trends and long-term implications for brand strategy
• Global travel will be required pending business needs.
• Proven ability to manage complex processes and/or projects at a global level
• Experienced in B2B marketing and communications, with substantial experience in professional services
• Experience managing a diverse global team
• High degree of influencing and networking skills, with the ability to build collaborative relationships
• Outstanding communications abilities and experience
• Experience managing complex global programs.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs