Started by Alexander Hamilton in 1784, this powerhouse Fortune 500 client is one of the longest-lasting financial institutions in the world enduring every economic event over the past 230 years. Our inspiring client has evolved since their founding, but their commitment to the true innovative spirit the driving force behind their legacy and what continues to push them forward to help shape the future of financial services.
To that end, our client is looking for a long-term contract Brand Marketing Specialist to join their team for 1 year (with the possibility of converting), onsite, 40 hours a week, downtown NYC. The top 3 skills the client is looking for in a candidate is experience providing Strategic Marketing Direction, Creative Management, and In-Depth Digital Marketing Experience.
What You Will Do:
- As Brand Marketing Specialist working in the Corporate Marketing Group you will be an active, integrated part of the team to ensure delivery of Brand Marketing needs which include the evolution of the brand - it’s look, feel, and content of web/print, corporate marketing, advertising, and internal communication.
- Develop and manage marketing focused initiatives, e.g. Employee “Pride”/Employee Recognition Campaigns, Talent Acquisition Campaigns
- You will think strategically on how to evolve the company’s relationship with business partners (internal creative and external creative agency partners) to identify opportunities to promote externally.
- Be able to build a deep understanding of business objectives as well as key initiatives and their unique differentiating proposition.
- Ability to build relationship and serve as the liaison between Business/Business Partners and Brand assuring brand consistency.
- Collaborate with internal and external Consumer and Business partners to define the target audience and develop metrics to evaluate effectiveness.
- Use consumer research and business analysis to understand the competition, channel dynamics (site, social, media, research, etc.), segmentation and positioning.
- Utilizing your Creative Management and Leadership, you will drive the creative process forward with strong creative instincts by directing vendors/agencies and creative partners.
- Write creative briefs, help manage the creative development timeline and process, manage brand budgets, protect & develop brand voice across all touch-points including digital, social, advertising, content, internal communications, and PR
What You Will Need:
- 8-10 Years of relative experience; 4 Year Degree required, MBA preferred
- Proven experience working well with others to maintain and build cross-functional (internal and external) relationships including agency partners, internal clients, and team building
- Have data-driven decision making skills, e.g. be comfortable with analytics and research to drive marketing strategy and have an understanding of appropriate segmentation and targeting
- Digital knowledge with advertising, platform, and content development
- Problem solving through creative solutions
- Intellectual curiosity on a global scale and the ability to learn quickly
- You will have worked at or closely with a creative, media, or brand agency
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com