Brand Marketing Manager
Location: London, Covent Garden
Duration: 6 months
We are recruiting for the temporary 6 months role for our Client-leading media platform. They have excellent offices in Central London with free facilities for all the workers.
With over 1 billion daily viewers, our Client has emerged as the centre for entertainment, culture, and online community. It is a place where everyone has a voice and a chance to succeed.
On the Brand Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for showing the world the magic of the platform in three ways:
1) Launching products by working with the major subscription launches & campaigns
2) Scaling global brand campaigns
3) Brand and creative review of internal and external projects.
Ideal candidates will have a creative eye, a strategic mind, and a determined spirit. You will need to be enthusiastic, creative, scrappy, and motivated.
Consumer marketing, project management, go-to-market strategising, creative agency management, brand/creative design and review, campaign promotion, and influencer engagement.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* solid experience in brand, product or digital marketing, including large scale campaign management and delivery
* Strong organisational, leadership, and proven quantitative & analytical skills
* Strong track record of success as a project leader, able to work on multiple high impact projects simultaneously in a dynamic context and effectively operate in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent problem-solving skills with a high degree of analytical rigor and creativity
* Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to effectively influence external partners