Our client is seeking a Brand Marketing Manager, Americas to support Americas team. This role will report to the Regional Marketing Director, Americas and will be based in San Francisco.
S/he will be responsible for supporting and implementing marketing programs to establish a strong brand voice and drive profitable growth, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams such as PR/communications, growth marketing, design, consumer strategy & insights, product marketing, community, and country leadership.
In additional to exceptional discipline expertise and being highly detail-oriented, the successful candidate will demonstrate a natural disposition to hosting in his / her daily activities, a drive to play just as hard as s/he works, a passion for creativity, and humor.
- Develop local marketing plans for greatest business and brand impact, in accordance with seasonality, fleeting opportunities, maximized earned media, community engagement, and brand health metrics
- Collaborate across functions, markets and regions, to land highly effective, creatively excellent integrated brand marketing campaigns, including but not limited to: advertising, social, digital and experiential conception, development and production, media strategy, execution, optimization, and program reporting, ensuring all marketing activities feel local and personal
- Lead the management of creative and media agency partners, fostering best-in-class and highly productive agency partnerships
- Enable and support localization, ensuring all marketing activities feel local and personal, leveraging as possible existing strategies, content and plans for improved productivity
- Manage analytics and reporting for brand health and marketing activities working closely with Consumer Strategy & Insights, Media Managers, FP&A and other analytics teams
- Organize and attend regular routines across disciplines. Ensure seamless flow of information between global, regional & local teams
- Conduct and disseminate regular AARs (after action reviews) on projects including results, lessons learned and best practices to Global, regional and local internal and external partners
- Manage and track brand marketing budgets and ensure effective budget use, meeting or exceeding efficiency targets
- Work with HQ, finance and operations on budget forecasting and actualizing; ensuring timely SOWs and contracts with partners at all times; provide regular activity updates and reconciliations
- Passion for travel.
- 10+ years experience plus relevant education at marketing agencies or client-side marketing, with preference for at least 2 years in brand marketing on the client side in the consumer internet space of travel, design, technology, or lifestyle brands
- An integrated marketing mindset, passion for creative excellence in storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written, with solid experience in brand and creative strategy, off- and online media, including social, SEO, SEM, measurement & analytics, project / campaign and agency management
- Excellent written and oral communication in Spanish and English, a keen visual sense, attention to detail and a quick wit
- Solid and proven leadership capabilities, building teams / networks, and communicating across national boundaries a must
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives