We are looking for a Brand Marketing Associate on the Regional Marketing team, part of the Global Brand Marketing organization. This role will be responsible for leading the strategic execution of marketing communications efforts that support and build our brand in the eyes of the consumer by highlighting our positive impact around the world through web and video based platforms.
The ideal individual for this role has a proven background in developing creatively driven marketing materials and assets, a unique passion for problem-solving, collaborating, using data to inform strategy and execution, along with an innate understanding of how to manage a highly visible consumer brand through marketing.
- Conceptualize innovative marketing solutions that deliver against brand and/or product objectives
- Partner with our internal strategy, insights, media and analytics teams to ensure all initiatives are grounded in a solid base of consumer understanding and structured to deliver data-driven solutions and results, both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to build and develop strategic marketing solutions, aligning to established priorities
- Collaborate with key external companies and partners to develop marketing materials that align to the agreed strategy and to the brand
- Develop, manage and oversee execution of brand marketing initiatives in partnership with outside agencies and internal creative teams, notably case study videos and website design
- 5+ years advertising and marketing experience (creative or marketing services agency experience required)
- Brand management experience with consumer-facing brand (consumer electronics, tech, or fashion/luxury category experience preferred)
- Proven ability to partner with external companies, ensuring initiatives are moving forward quickly and correctly
- Hands-on experience developing and executing creative, innovative integrated marketing campaigns (online/offline advertising, film/video, website) that drove positive results
- Proven strategic ability to design and deliver impactful marketing solutions
- Adept at building and leading strong, happy and productive team environments, internally and externally, across varied stakeholder teams
- Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- An outstanding creative sense, plus excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor degree required, MBA preferred