About this Role | Brand Manager/Creative Producer - 12 Month Contact.
Our client is a Global Tech company are looking for a Brand Manager/Producer with their retail division to work alongside their marketing communication partners to ensure the brand guidelines are adhered to. The ideal candidate will be a expert across their product range to ensure their brand consistency in all retail execution including tone, voice, digital along with 2D & 3D retail executions. You will work regional counterparts of the cross functional team, providing strategic guidance to ensure consistency on all retail executions.
- Oversee all product launches including consulting on merchandising strategy, managing time-lines and localisation, creative agencies.
- Develop global guidelines for retailers to maintain creative consistency and brand execution across region.
- Work with regional marketing managers and partners to help steer creative development, as well as feedback recommendations to the central creative team.
- You will be reviewing partner marketing collateral, educating them on brand guidelines and providing guidance for any marketing asset changes.
- Manage projects: collaborate with the central creative producers and regional marketing managers, drive planning of creative projects, define milestones and risks to ensure projects meet business objectives and deadlines.
- Help build new collateral for seasonal launches, promotional materials and ad hoc retail experiences; audit retail executions in stores.
- Work with cross-functional teams and be the regional Point of Contact for the retail creative, including managing and keeping retail asset hub updated, streamlining approvals and/or brand management processes.
You must have
- At least 7 years of Brand management experience preferably within technology, products and/or retail space.
- Experience managing design and creative development of brand assets, integrated marketing programs and campaigns.
- Experience in retail merchandising and understanding in retail landscape.
- Excellent project manager skills with experience managing complex projects interfacing with multiple cross-functional teams (e.g. partner marketing, legal etc.).
- A track record of exceptional performance and high productivity, demonstrated ability to deliver with minimum guidance. Exemplary execution, problem solving skills and high attention to detail.
- A good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite with a strong eye for design aesthetics.
Does this fantastic opportunity sounds like you? Please get in touch via email@example.com.