We are hiring a Brand Manager with 3 years experience who has broad marketing experience across all areas experience for our sports client in Portland, OR to support the development and implementation of marketing campaigns and activations for key initiatives and/or categories with direct responsibilities for coordinating execution of event, digital, social and media tactics.
Wanderlust program management: tix distribution, on-site activation logistics/programming, partner support/feedback, project tracking/management
Administrative support: opening POs, budget tracking, agency feedback consolidation, women’s calendar management, quarterly women’s reviews
Community Management/Studio Launch support: help develop plans and execution needs
Horizontal Communication Manager: assist with horizontal communications to categories and functions around women’s brand and influencer strategy for Wanderlust
Support the x-functional and x-category team in developing marketing and communication plans that drive women’s business and lead to effective communication activities.
Support the team in writing briefs, managing agency relationships, post-production and internal approvals for US Womens creative and activation needs
Be the point person for all x-functional collaboration around womens (PR, social, ecomm, retail, events)
Manage Budget/Forecasting for US Womens
Open POs and track spending/invoices for US Womens
Coordinate campaign/activation recaps and post mortems, identifying and sharing key learning's, analytics delivery against KPIs and best practice sharing
Maintain and updated status report on all marketing elements with clear action items and deliverable and follow-up with x-category/functional team members as needed to ensure all project elements are on track
Help prepare agendas and take notes for X-functional/Category meetings and Wanderlust internal meetings
Create and maintain presentation materials (PPT, videos, etc) to support internal and external campaign updates and sell-in meetings
Manage Influencer requests and track social/appearance asks across Categories and CTC
Own Seasonal and Wanderlust promo ordering and seeding
Assist with Wanderlust activation planning (retail, dome activation, social post plans)
Manage Wanderlust event logistics and activation executions (4 Festivals, 24 108s)
Manage Wanderlust AdHoc requests (influencer requests for activations, content programming, Hollywood studio events, tix requests)
Studios – once we have a studio, connect with program managers for activation planning across women’s categories
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Proven results and orientation based in critical thinking and problem solving skills.
· Organizational and executional skills when owning a project/activation.
· Consistent, proven ability to drive comprehensive, connected journeys across all channels.
· Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal/relationship building skills
· Experience working in or managing agency partnerships
· Understanding of both traditional and digital/social marketing channels and analytics
· Proven ability to articulate and deliver insightful briefs at all levels in various formats.
· Good communication skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· Minimum 3 years + broad marketing experience across all areas
· Degree educated preferably focused in a Marketing discipline