Our top toy client is looking to hire a temporary Sr. Brand Manager - Manager, Global Brand Development & Marketing for a 5 month project offering W2 pay and full benefits.
Our top toy client's Global Brand Development and Marketing team has an immediate need for a passionate, results-oriented and innovative global product & consumer marketer to drive key initiatives for our high-profile brand. In conjunction with the objectives set in the global brand strategy, you will build a cohesive and actionable category marketing plan for the brand, leveraging the best thinking from around the world and realizing synergies in execution. Partnering with internal and external resources, you will develop and execute integrated programs, including advertising, promotions, public relations, etc. You will ensure the brand expressions and essence are consistent across the globe. Finally, you will collaborate with internal departments relative to the global entertainment and licensing strategy.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the general direction of the Global Brand Leader and senior team, you will:
• Develop extensive category plans for the brand, ensuring the brand has a meaningful long term consumer position and achieves maximum volume profit/growth.
• Assist with analysis of products, brand and category performance.
• Develop primary communication vehicles in advertising, PR, online, etc.
• Contribute to the overall entertainment and licensing strategy of the brand through development of successful relationships with internal design staff and external providers.
Create go-to-market template to deliver global marketing to regional level:
• Provide timely and consistent communication of brand activity and key information to internal business partners.
• Act as point person/key liaison on all licensing related business matters.
• Oversees regional merchandising activities relative to category plan.
• Lead cross-functional teams to execute key brand initiatives, including finding innovative ways to grow higher margin businesses.
• Drive product innovations through the system to better meet consumer demands.
• Develop overall go-to-market product strategy.
• Partner with global supply chain to identify programs to decrease development costs and gain efficiencies where applicable.
• Maintain current knowledge of modern manufacturing trends, technologies and competitive practices.
• Collaborate with global brand strategy and marketing team in the development of all special and exclusive products.
• Become the global insights expert and leverage learning across product lines.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in consumer packaged goods marketing, preferably supporting a global brand.
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
• MBA preferred.
Functional experience and/or knowledge will include:
• Expertise at implementation of a fully integrated marketing program.
• International experience and global perspective preferred.
• Thorough understanding of the steps necessary to bring products to market.
• Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters.
• Expertise in transforming a strategy and vision into actionable plans.
• Expertise in developing world class, leading edge media, licensing, advertising and promotions campaigns.
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
• Well developed, verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Business and financial acumen including analytical skills.