The Brand Manager leads the strategic development and business management of multiple brands and drives rapid, profitable business growth. The Brand Manager is a strategic thinker understanding both short and long term business consequences of all decisions.
Strategic Business Planning
• Actively manage key business KPIs around P&L to ensure brand and business success
• Key internal lead for all business planning, including three and one year MBS, quarterly and monthly sales reviews (Monthly Sales Review, Monthly Gap Review, etc.)
• Work in partnership with Business Intelligence team to understand all key marketplace dynamics around our target consumer and key competitors (both direct and indirect)
• Own portfolio management within the company to ensure that product, pricing, promotions and distribution strategies are properly conceived and deployed
• Partner with Brand Communications team and CRM team to design marketing plan across multi-channels (advertising, promotions, CRM, etc.), providing key inputs and direction that inform the campaigns
• Internal lead for all key monthly cross-functional meetings (including MSR, MGR, etc.), tracking daily, weekly and monthly performance to ensure business objectives are met
• Cross-functional lead on all promotional strategies and campaigns, primarily working with Sales / Finance/ CRM / eCommerce, Trade and CRC / Boutiques
• Lead, manage, and train two Brand Specialists across all system / initiatives as needed
Innovation & Renovation
• Key partner with Global HQ team on all new product development including all innovation and renovation around both machines and coffee
• Liaison on all governance requirements from HQ, ensuring brand standards and launch creative are properly leveraged where appropriate
• Recruit, lead, manage and motivate the Team to meet/exceed our business goals and targets upon company guidelines / best practices and local regulations.
• Ensure highly motivated, developed and competent human resources that realize their potential to deliver superior performance and take pride in their achievements