AQUENT is recruiting for Brand Manager for exciting role in the RVA!
In this role you will assist the brand marketing team in the management and execution of marketing campaigns. This position includes but isn’t limited to: communicating project status and issues to varying levels of management; planning and executing projects; developing project plans and maintaining project documentation. You will work closely with the vertical marketing teams, legal, compliance and operation teams.
• Execute and manage the day-to-day marketing functions.
Duties to include:
o Working with stakeholders on communication strategy
o Collaborating with internal creative on development of customer communications
• Identify and lead process improvement work
• Marketing lead within the horizontal agile lane: developing relationships and networking within the organization & client development teams to ensure work gets through the funnel in an efficient way
• Manage external/internal agencies for creative development and production related to marketing strategy
• Apply marketing and communications best practices to ensure quality and clarity of customer communications
• Uphold brand standards and manage consistency across communication for various internal and external partners
• Execute marketing campaigns through coordination with cross function teams
• Move communications through established processes for routings, document all feedback & approvals
• 5+ years professional experience in in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar field
• Multi-channel marketing and communication experience, including digital and direct response marketing
• Strong knowledge of all marketing channels/disciplines
• Ability to think broadly and drive process improvements
• Detailed oriented and organized, with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The successful candidate will be a strong leader, results-oriented, passionate problem solver with a keen interest in challenging and improving the status quo.