Our client, a leading and global high-end beauty brand, is looking for an ambitious and creative Brand Manager to join their London team, on a permanent basis.
The role will be required to manage and deliver all creative design assets for the UK, whilst ensuring that the brand is represented consistently across all customer touch points, at all times.
Working with internal and external creative teams, you’ll endure that the design work is of the highest standard, on brief, meets Creative guidelines, and is delivered on time, within budget, and in adherence with internal and external processes.
• Ensure that all creative design briefs are reviewed and submitted to the relevant design teams
• Act as the day-to-day contact for all communication regarding creative projects and briefs
• Manage the creative project tracker, chair the weekly creative status meetings, and liaise with relevant stakeholders and ensure they are up to date with the status of their briefs
• Support the UK Head of Marketing to achieve the timely delivery of best-in-class creative assets
• Ownership of the brand budget for the UK, ensuring that all departmental PO’s are raised, recorded and monitored effectively, to ensure the internal financial budgeting process is followed
• Assist the UK Head of Creative and Visual Merchandising to champion adherence to the creative marketing processes, leading internal and external stakeholders to work in-line with briefing and approvals processes
• Demonstrate sound competitor knowledge of the UK Market (online and offline)
• Actively lead the relationship between Sales, Marketing and the Warehouse
• Act as the UK brand guardian for all creative assets
• Manage a team of 4 designers
• Strong relationship management skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Experience within an Omni-channel brand
• Previous Studio Management/Account Management Experience
• Ability to meet deadlines in a stressful environment, whilst motivating a team with a variety of skill sets
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
• Experience of managing a small team
• Ideally candidate will have beauty experience (not essential) but a passion for the industry
• Proficient in MS Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and knowledge of studio software programmes
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs