Our client, a leading multi-national law firm, is looking for a proactive and ambitious Brand Manager to join their London based office on a 6 month fixed term contract. This is a senior role that sits within the global brand team which will focus on the development, implementation and ongoing adjustment of the company’s brand strategy. This is also a hands-on role that will require the management and delivery of on and offline creative branding projects.
- Championing/driving initiatives that support delivery of the brand promise; driving brand understanding and support throughout the organization.
- Maintaining brand identity consistency by rallying team members in Europe and UKMEA, and being the first point of contact for brand issues
- Working, from conception to completion, on all global brand building strategies and projects.
- Assessing key market trends and key competitors to identify how best to position the company in Europe/UKMEA and globally.
- Supports other functional departments in the development of all branded materials
- Monitor and adhere to all privacy, bar association, SLA or anti-spam control and any other legal requirements affecting marketing-related material or initiatives.
- Working closely with the Global Senior Creative Manager to ensure design briefs are clearly defined and ready to go to creative.
- Working closely with the Global Senior Creative Manager in development of global brand guidelines and ensuring kept up to date.
- Act as brand ambassador across all channels.
- Manage and support the delivery of marketing campaigns/initiatives across multiple channels i.e. creative, media, digital, online, events, hospitality, sponsorship, printed literature and advertising e.g. Global graduate recruitment campaigns.
- Documenting and keeping track of the campaigns’ reach in regions, providing strategic advice at the global, regional and local level in light of these outcomes and in relation to competitor benchmarking.
- Develops relationships with partners, other fee earners and support departments to ensure smooth delivery of creative initiatives.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail; be able to juggle numerous tasks; demonstrate follow-through and a self-starter
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Creative solutions, ability to create new ideas, and rapidly act to move to implementation
- Commercially aware with sound understanding of the professional services and brand/design environments
- Ability to manage multiple projects with day-to-day deliverables, demonstrated ability to change tasks quickly to changing demands
- Strong understanding of creative briefs and digital asset libraries
- An understanding of the design process and Adobe CS 6 software useful
- A passion for all things brand