Our client is seeking a Brand Identity Specialist to support their Brand & Reputation team. Ideal candidates would possess the following:
• Brand identity standards development (logo, color palette, font, icons, photography, etc.)
• Brand identity standards application (development of work, reviewing work, etc.)
• Project management
• Brand or advertising agency experience and/or client-side brand identity experience
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• The Brand Identity Specialist will review assets develop by our clients global workforce to ensure alignment with corporate brand identity standards
• Provide “brand coaching” to help stakeholders develop or revise work to be within corporate brand identity standards and know when to escalate issues when necessary
• Position will partner with other members of the Brand and Reputation team in the development and execution of internal communications
• Lead the development of new or revised brand identity standards
• Responsibilities will also include vendor relationships, budget management and project time line development.
• 5+ years of agency or client side brand/advertising experience (non-negotiable skill)
• Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing major is preferred) (non-negotiable skill)
• Experience in brand identity management and governance--either agency or client side.
• Experience in the development and application of global brand and identity systems. (This is a nice to have skill but it is important to have brand advertising experience)
• Candidate should be able to demonstrate sound judgment in identifying brand identity issues that require further consultation, strategy refinement, escalation and/or exceptions and manages the process accordingly.
• Excellent written & oral communications, editorial and basic content development.
• Project Management experience with the ability to manage a variety of projects--from small tactical programs to complex initiatives with multiple components and stakeholders. (non-negotiable skill)