- Industry: UK leading Telecommunications and Internet provider
- Location: Berkshire
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: Up to £65,000 Basic plus Bonus plus Car Allowance plus further Benefits
Brand Guardian - Berkshire
A new opportunity has become available for a through and through Brand Guardian to join my Client in Berkshire who is a UK leading Telecommunications and Internet provider.
This is a superb opportunity be the voice of the whole brand internally. This employer has huge plans from now and the next few years to double in size and become an even more establish brand than they already are so this role will play a huge part in these plans from day one on the job.
Whilst reporting directly into the Head of Brand and having the support of the Marketing team, you'll be responsible for brand consistency across the business.
Duties and Responsibilities (to name a few):
- Promoting, protecting and owning the brand and sub-brands internally. As I said earlier, you will truly be the voice of the brand.
- Managing programs that drive and deliver brand integrity.
- Be responsible for ensuring that everyone within the company understands the brand and is working to the correct guidelines.
- Manage and support the in-house creative design team.
- To manage the review and approval of all brand communications.
- Work closely with the communications teams across the business to support the brand vision.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven experience managing relationships with suppliers/agencies.
- Be comfortable working with Key Stakeholders of all levels of seniority.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong business writing and presentation skills.
- Be an exceptional team player.
- Excellent persuading and influencing skills at all levels.
- Demonstrate passion for the customer.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work in collaboration with various stakeholders.
- Proactive, self-starter and a team player.
This opportunity comes with a more than competitive salary and a superb Bonus and Benefits package. If you fit the description and wish to know more, apply right away!