One of my top Clients in Professional Services has come to me with a new opportunity for a Brand Executive to join their ranks and start developing and implementing brand activity across all of their sectors within the business.
Reporting directly into the Brand Manager in the UK and working closely with the wider brand and business development teams, this position plays a huge part in supporting the brand both internally and externally. This is a superb opportunity for someone to come on board and support the company’s Global Vision of being the first-choice adviser to middle market leaders.
This employer has a great name in the market and consider themselves to be innovative and ambitious. They are open to new ideas and change and they are hugely supportive. If you are looking to grow your career, then this is the opportunity.
Duties & Responsibilities (to name a few):
- Be the first point of contact for day-to-day brand queries from employees and partners.
- Providing the business with internal updates on any brand led activity.
- Manage internal branded resources – intranet content, Word and PPT templates
- Provide regular communications to the firm to ensure the tools are fully utilised.
- Work with the brand manager across any external sponsorships and partnership activity to ensure timely delivery of assets.
- Working with the design, digital and internal communications teams and provide them with the relevant information and assets.
- Assisting on the delivery of any projects to embed the brand internally.
- Consulting with internal services teams (HR, learning and development, IT, finance) to help them develop on-brand presentations and communications.
- Supporting the brand manager on planning, strategy and reporting.
- Work with the wider communications team, providing guidance and support.
- Present brand strategy and plans across various sessions (such as student induction)
- Plan, review and maintain the brand training programme.
You will ideally possess the following Skills & Experience:
- Solid experience working in marketing or brand – either corporate or agency.
- Thorough understanding of creative processes and terminology (print and digital).
- Have a strong creative eye.
- It would be a bonus if you have experience working with external agencies and suppliers (creative, media) for advertising campaigns and sponsorships.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally.
- Excellent copywriting and editorial skills.
- Confident dealing with colleagues at all levels.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and thrive in a busy environment.
- Works well in a team and can adapt style accordingly.
This is a superb opportunity with an internationally established business. For more information, please do apply!