RETAIL | VISUAL MERCHANDISING
LOCATION: San Francisco
CONTRACT: 4 Month | Mon-Fri | 40 hours/week
START DATE: ASAP
PAY: $25-$32/hour (based on experience)
The purpose of this position is to support the Global Brand Environment Team in creating visual merchandising direction to global hubs, driving sales growth through styling and merchandise placement in our retail and wholesale doors.
• Support Global Brand Environment team through visual merchandising, styling, window presentation, and supportive 3-D elements of stores
• Support the development of monthly Rig floor sets and visual changes through product placement to drive incremental sales growth
• Support monthly Rig meetings and walk-throughs with cross-functional partners including merchandising, design, marketing, operations, and leadership.
• Support monthly Rig photo-shoots
• Support development of elevated and on-brand monthly mannequin looks while ensuring they address all global markets
• May include: managing sample process, including but not limited to: raw materials ordering (includes all meetings required with merchandising and planning) visual line plans, pulling key looks/GCA’s for each month, identifying and tracking missing samples, grouping product capsules and organizing by category on racks, ensuring racks and storage library are organized and maintained, CIT-ing samples, managing all sample requests, tracking all BE samples / styling props used for go-to-market presentations, handing off samples to local team, managing sample boxes, and attending all sample processing meetings that affect global BE
• Manage global Closet, including organization of all samples, accessories, and in-store elements.
• Contribute written and visual content of Global Brand Environment tools, including monthly Rig, Owner’s Manuals, and other directives
• Support go-to-market presentations: collaboration with cross-functional partners, room and fixture set-ups, floor planning, mapping, merchandising strategy, visual merchandising, mannequin placement and styling, etc.
• Support any additional Brand Environment needs including store sets and windows, off-site presentations, etc.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs