Builds effective relationships with entry- to mid-level client contacts; may execute day-to-day
account activities including the coordination of projects from estimation to completion. Partners
with the broader project team to ensure deliverables are completed in an efficient manner- on
time and on budget. Utilizes an understanding of the Company's and the client's industry,
business, and products to identify opportunities to sell additional solutions to meet existing
client needs. May support one or more small-to-medium accounts.
• Serves as the main day-to-day contact on current projects for clients, suppliers, external
partners, and the Account team; provides timely responses to all inquires (e.g. within one
(1) business day).
• Participate in meetings with existing clients and internal teams to identify adequate new
services/offerings to meet clients’ evolving needs as required; serves as the Subject
Matter Expert on processes, capacity, timelines, etc.
• Ensures high quality standards in all client deliverables.
• Effectively coordinates client-specific projects throughout the lifecycle, including estimate
creation, selection of appropriate projects and sub-projects, assignment of resources,
monitoring project progress, and generation of the client/project invoice.
• Translates client requests and requirements into detailed, and sometimes technical,
instructions for project teams.
• Partners with the client, the Account Team, and project teams to resolve identified project
• Ensures accurate and timely invoices are generated by maintaining correct project details
and supporting evidence, including change orders and rework, throughout the project
• Initiates new data item requests utilizing the Master Data Management (MDM) process
and guidelines to ensure accurate client, project, and financial details are available in the
• Partners with Client Integration and the Account Team to ensure a smooth transition for
new clients; attend pre-integration and planning meetings as needed.
• Participates in cross-functional teams to develop and/or adapt processes, policies, and
workflows to improve efficiency, accuracy, speed, quality, etc.
• Creates strong and effective internal partnerships and collaborates across the business;
listens and values the opinions of others.
• Is an effective team member; supports the team by pitching in at any level and effectively
working across the organization to meet the needs of the business.
• Takes ownership of personal actions and outcomes; encourages and empowers others to
do the same.
• Embraces change; maintains an open mind and is flexible and adaptable in the face of
ambiguity and change.
• Focuses efforts on achieving SMART objectives aligned to the Company’s Strategic
ACCOUNT MANAGER 1
• Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Monitors and pursues upward and lateral growth opportunities to enhance expertise and
drive career development.
• Supports the Company’s profitability efforts by focusing on the efficient, accurate, and
timely coordination of the assigned project activities.
• Supports the Account Team in its effort to increase revenue through selling additional
products and services across the companies portfolio; Participates in the development of
innovative proposals to capture both account growth and new business opportunities.
• May perform other duties, as needed, to meet the needs of the business.
Education & Certifications
• College degree (e.g. Bachelor of Arts) or equivalent degree within appropriate discipline
such as Business, Graphic Arts, Marketing, Advertising, or an equivalent combination of
education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the
• Previous account management experience in a Creative Design Agency (advertising,
marketing, publishing, film), Market Research firm, or similar consulting environment.
Skills & Abilities
• Good knowledge of business models, objectives, financial metrics, etc. used in decision-
• Good understanding of the Company’s market and business environment.
• Good understanding of effective Creative Design practices, trends, techniques, and
processes across one or more touch points or mediums (e.g. packaging, in-store, online,
mobile, print, direct).
• Good problem-solving skills; ability to identify and execute effective solutions.
• Ability to build new relationships and nurturing existing relationships with internal and
• Good understanding of the assigned clients’ products and services.
• Ability to work well in a team environment and develop collaborative relationships with
colleagues across the Company; willingness to work with colleagues at all levels.
• Ability to manage heavy workloads, prioritize work appropriately, and meet assigned
deadlines; good organizational and analytical skills (including attention to detail).
• Good presentation and communication skills (written, verbal).
• Proficient computer skills (e.g. MS Office Suite).
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs