Portland-based brand design agency providing modern marketing (strategy, production and execution in all media) for the world’s leading brands is seeking a Brand Design Project Manager. Fantastic opportunity to join one of Portland’s best agencies. Strong project management skills (scoping and estimating, writing SOWs, managing clients and designers) along with a background working at a branding agency are required. Your proficiency also extends to brand strategy and the design process. You are known for your attention to detail and organization skills. You also thrive on solving problems, wrangling designers and avoiding drama.
Our client solves business problems by connecting brand vision and audience values. Their agency was built on high impact design, authenticity in everything they do, youthful energy, and innovative ideas that deliver results. There’s no room for bad attitudes there.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Must have branding agency experience
• 4+ years experience in project management
• Holistic understanding of marketing and advertising campaigns including print, digital, retail and photo components
• Experience working on messaging systems, brand guidelines, consumer research programs
• Extensive client-facing exposure; ability to manage multiple complex projects
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, informal, high energy, chaotic, sometimes obnoxious, stress-inducing environment (This is important!)
• Solutions-oriented thinker able to problem solve on the fly, unfazed by project challenges and stumbling blocks
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Suite is a must – Workamajig experience is a bonus
If this sounds like the job for you, apply now!