Aquent's Fortune 500 client is looking for an exceptional Brand Copywriter to work a 3 month contract, on-location for 40 hours/week (potential for a few days/week remote), in Baltimore, MD.
The Brand Copywriter is an elite writer/communications specialist responsible for developing creative concepts and crafting compelling stories and messages for a wide array of creative/communications platforms.
- Write and edit copy supporting all marketing activities for our client's Brand Team
- Express the Brand Voice across all outputs and media: from in-store to advertising to video to web
- Create positioning and creative communications strategies based on seasonal big stories, and transform those strategies into copy for all marketing vehicles
- Have an intimate, personal understanding of global sports and culture per men's, women's, and/or youth team and individual sports
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external partners
- Other duties may be assigned
- Manage projects and sometimes lead teams of people (internal and external)
- Become an advocate for the Under Armour brand and an expert on our products—translate that understanding into concepts and actionable multi-channel sales materials
- eComm: Have a firm understanding of how to apply search engine optimization and SEO keyword principles to copy to aid in natural and paid search efforts
- MUST have a portfolio of professional work that demonstrates success working across diverse communications vehicles and creating messages based on input from multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated success writing copy with clarity, consistency, and energy in transporting the Brand Voice across every touch point.
- This role requires the ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2-4 years of marketing communications and writing/content development experience
- Desire to be a major part of a growing team responsible for protecting and advancing the Brand.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Microsoft Office and Mac platform proficiency