Our client, a leading global broadcast media company, is looking to take on a Brand Assurance Representative to join their London team for a 6 month contract.
The role will review a variety of products featuring any company owned intellectual properties, which could include TV properties, product packaging, print promotions, as well as reviewing pre-production ideas and concepts. You will review against legal copyright/trademark information and company policies and brand guidelines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• With knowledge of the manufacturing process and a knowledge of company policies and procedures, review and provide detailed comments on the concept, pre-production and final samples submitted by licensees on items including product, packaging, commercials, POP and Promotions.
• Manage and build a one-on-one relationship with licensee counterpart, as well as the licensee designers (artists, sculptors, etc.) to ensure understanding and a smooth working approval process.
• Interact directly with sculptors and designers encountering difficulty with character likeness; especially in terms of three-dimensional products and plush.
• Evaluate licensee schedules and manufacturing processes to facilitate their compliance with our product approval processes.
• Obtain all necessary third party approvals from Artists, Sales, Marketing, Senior Management, Production, Advertising/Publicity and Talent.
• Work with the legal department to protect trademarks and copyrights.
• Create and maintain Product Approval Forms, which serve as a legal record under the contract with the licensee.
• Follow up with licensees regarding merchandise development and production and audits license compliance to Brand Assurance procedures.
• Attend regular staff meetings and all pertinent interdepartmental meetings with departments such as Creative Services, Marketing, and Sales.
• Previous experience in licensing is essential – ideally within a brand licensing or within a fashion retail environment
• Previous experience within a client facing environment is essential – must have experience in direct communication with stakeholders
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs