Our client is a global sports retailer with an EMEA HQ in the Netherlands.
The Brand Activation Manager EMEA is responsible for strategy and execution of brand connections in an omni channel environment, driving traffic an conversion to the stores and e-commerce, and delivering engaging and exciting brand experiences to communities locally across EMEA markets.
- Strong project management experience across marketing projects ranging from in-store, activations, events to PR.
- Experience in Sport Marketing and sponsorships / events + influencer marketing
- Must be able to lead both strategically as well as operationally (hands-on) on projects - driving the process through the different milestones autonomously
- Experience managing agencies including media and creative. Some experience with media buying / media strategy is preferred
- Ability to and experience with managing complex matrix of stakeholders in the central functions as well as the local markets
- Able to manage budgets over multiple simultaneous projects
- Preferably this person has solid experience working in Europe, and thus understands European consumer and landscape
- Person needs to be able to easily connect with and relate to outh and sneaker culture,
- Fluency in English