We are seeking a temporary Market Development Manager for a Next-Generation Sequencing project, focused on driving growth in new library preparation methods for research markets.
- The Market Development Manager will assist in execution on comprehensive marketing plans to develop compelling multi-channel marketing campaigns and sales enablement tools.
- S/he will collaborate with Product Management, Regional Market Development partners, and across adjacent Business Units to support a new product introduction in key application areas, such as cancer research/oncology and/or inherited disease research.
- Working in collaborative, cross-functional teams, the temporary Market Development Manager will assist in all aspects of the go-to-market effort for this high-visibility product line.
* Support strategic, multi-channel, integrated tactical programs
* Create high-quality assets, including, but not limited to, messaging and content for digital and print collateral, PR, social media, customer-facing presentations, global tradeshow properties and promotional materials, ensuring consistency with brand guidelines and company standards
* Support the development of sales force training and customer education materials in collaboration with product management, R&D, regional marketing, and commercial teams How will you get here?
* Bachelor of Science degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Immunology, or other life science.
* Alternatively, degree in Marketing, Communications or Business, with previous work experience in biotechnology, medical devices, or pharmaceutical industry is also acceptable. Advanced scientific degree or MBA are plusses
* 4+ years of proven hands-on experience in marketing roles of increasing scope and responsibility in the genomics, molecular biology, or molecular diagnostic arenas.
* Digital marketing expertise with proven campaigns in display advertising, search engine marketing, social, video, and automation approaches
* Experience in developing successful lead generation programs using multi-channel strategies to drive funnel fulfillment
* Self-starter and collaborative within project teams, and successful track record working in complex, matrix environments
* Exceptional skill managing complex marketing projects with a strong attention to detail
* Strong creative intuition on design and messaging that resonates with customers and an ability to learn from previous campaigns to improve on performance
* Must be able to manage project scope, budget and schedule to achieve timely completion of project deliverables Knowledge.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Experienced and adept with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook