The position is contract-to-hire and has the potential for both full-time employment as well as growth into multiple areas, such as Project Management.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally in the tech/web sector
• Experience working in a collaborative team of design/development professionals
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Spanish
• Must be a self-starter and quick learner
• Be able to work under minimal supervision
• Must be open to take on new challenges and responsibilities
• You need a strong focus on getting things done, keeping projects moving by following up with stakeholders and other team members.
• Excellent multitasking skills. You must feel comfortable switching between projects and tasks.
• Determine stakeholders of the project
• Gather initial requirements from stakeholders regarding new and existing functionality for the web
• Work with appropriate teams to hone those requirements into solid and detailed requirements documents
• Brainstorm with UX team the project at a high level basis
• Discuss the project with Development, UX and creative team to analyze the feasibility of the request based on the technical and creative aspects
• Create BRD and Review BRD with stakeholders
• Obtain BRD approval\signoff
• Once BRD is approved, setup kickoff meeting with the team to move the project to the UX, Design, or development phase.
• Manage and organize new requirements and tasks in a task management system (Jira)
• Communicate project and task progress to necessary stakeholders and team members
• Process mapping and improvement
• Change request documentation and implementation
Nice to Have
• A design sensibility, coupled with an understanding of web usability and web trends
• Familiarity with design/development processes (user-centered design, SDLC, Agile, etc…)