We are seeking a consultant to cover for an employee on leave. In this role, you will focus on supporting our client’s multicultural marketing efforts, including developing content and community management for their Spanish language Facebook and Twitter channels. You will also play a role in developing and/or supporting their Brand’s Mulitcultural team’s strategies and initiatives, including both paid and organic campaigns, which go beyond the Hispanic audience. You will provide social media marketing support for other areas beyond Multicultural based upon project demand and when additional resources are required.
- Support existing Multicultural Marketing strategies from a social media perspective and new strategies as they develop. Work in close partnership with members of Brand’s Multicultural Marketing team and other internal partners.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) proficiency required – excellent written and verbal skills
- Serve as a social media community manager of Spanish social channels Facebook and Twitter
- Monitor social channels for conversations/discussions where we can prompt further engagement
- Provide social media coverage for MC events (onsite attendance at events is not required; may require some weekend work to manage live posts, which can be done remotely)
- Play key role in development of Spanish-language social media posts for Hispanic Campaigns
- Collaborate with other social team members on the execution of social media strategies/campaigns as needed
- Experience copywriting social media content required. Social content design experience preferred, as is experience in multicultural marketing.
- Knowledge of content management/publishing systems
- Knowledge of social media metrics and reporting
- Manage editorial content calendar
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, across various functions.