Aquent has an immediate temporary opportunity for a Bilingual Project Coordinator with a top tier Fortune 500 company in Los Angeles. This is a long term temporary opportunity.
Project Coordinator/Project Trafficker Roles & Responsibilities:
The Project Coordinator/Trafficker oversees the maintenance of all project details and documentation. They work closely with the Project Manager/s, designers and clients, facilitating workflow and communication to ensure deadlines are efficiently and consistently met.
To provide administrative tasks related to the coordination, execution and oversight of projects to ensure timely and effective project development and completion.
Specific Responsibilities, (not in any specific order):
• Daily maintenance of database as it relates to all jobs the Project Coordinator is involved in
• Provide support in the routine clean-up of data
• Drives project schedule based on Project Manager input and monitors, reviews, and evaluates progress, updating Job Pro daily
• Responsible for workload capacity and flow. Supervises designer deadlines daily and is pro-active in keeping all team members abreast of any changes or updates as it relates to specific jobs.
• Keeps management abreast of project status and workflow daily. Alerts team if we need extra resource and/or are over-resourced per day
• Assigns tasks and sets priorities for designers when needed
• Gathers all assets and reference needed for project
• Participates in daily Project Management status meetings, providing workload capacity highlights and concerns, along with any other relative updates/information.
• May be required to attend project kick-off meetings when Project Manager is unavailable and may coordinate and attend additional project meetings, establishing and maintaining internal and external communications as necessary
• Routes artwork and copy for approval, (legal, regulatory, client, master data, etc.) adhering to departmental protocol
• Participates in project budget planning and timeline development with Project Manager
• Serves as a liaison between designers, vendors and project managers
• Monitors record keeping and file maintenance for projects including vendor estimates, material costs, and client direction and re-direction documentation when project changes scope.
• Verifies and analyzes the accuracy of all data and information used / generated by projects; resolves any discrepancies or problems.
• Provides support in generating internal and external reports for assigned client groups to track and manage projects/workflow, billable and non-billable hours, material costs, forecasting and estimates, budgets, trends, etc.
• Supports and contributes to the maintenance of the website
• Functions as backup for team members as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of project planning / database methodologies
• Excels in Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Excellent communication and leadership skills.
• Excellent planning, problem-solving and organization skills.
• Ability to conceptualize and organize project planning process.
• Ability to take responsibility and function under minimal supervision.
• Ability to work with a wide range of people
• Bilingual in Spanish, verbal and written