The position is contract-to-hire and has the potential for both full-time employment as well as growth into multiple areas, such as Project Management.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• Minimum 2-3 years experience as a Content Editor / Producer
• Experience working in a collaborative team of design/development professionals
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Spanish
• Gather initial requests from stakeholders regarding new and existing functionality for the web and maximizing the effort at a panregional level
• Work with appropriate teams to hone those requirements into solid requirements documents
• Gather estimates on tasks and establish project timelines• Manage and organize projects and tasks in a task management system (JIRA)
• Communicate project and task progress to necessary stakeholders and team members
• Full time maintenance of the client's Latin America sites in conjunction with an ad agency
• Oversees production process of monthly maintenance: from strategy, to content development, to approvals of content to be published on the web pages.
• Works closely with business partners, stakeholders and internal departments to implement a panregional monthly content grid.
• Assist with the management of day-to-day tasks to ensure a smooth workflow and completion of deadlines.
• Coordinates implementation of online communications for Panregional marketing projects.
• Ensures content in panregional pages is up-to-date and aligned with company’s KPI’s.
• Facilitates the technical and content objectives for assigned web projects.
• Responsible for scoping projects, communicating with the origin and the development teams, and managing projects from inception through completion.
• Makes sure completed web projects meet the needs of the organization.
• Offers experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Maintains and updates the maintenance calendar
• Monitors web traffic and analyzes Analytics reports to improve site developments
Nice to Have...
• Strong project management abilities to handle a large number of simultaneous projects
• Technical expertise, coupled with an understanding of web usability and web trends/technology
• Analytics / reporting experience preferred